In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss a big dip in U.S. fertility rates, Biden’s July 4th vaccination goal, COVID-19 in children, mask mandates on planes, Trump Facebook ban, Amy Bockerstette’s college title, and the Malian woman who gave birth to nine babies. Lindsay gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Alex Ward with “Why reading classics can help us answer age-old questions: An interview with Karen Swallow Prior,” Jared Kennedy with “Conversations about gender should begin with humility: Helping parents navigate hard topics with their children,” and Rachel Lonas with “Why it’s important to value neurodiversity in the Church: And three ways you can help.” Also in this episode, the hosts are joined by Elizabeth Graham for a conversation about life and ministry.
Elizabeth Graham serves as Vice President of Operations and Life Initiatives for the ERLC. She provides leadership, guidance and strategy for life and women’s initiatives and provides oversight to other strategic projects as needed. Additionally, she directs the leadership, management and operations for all ERLC events. Elizabeth is a graduate of the University of Tennessee and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. She is married to Richmond, and they have a son and a daughter. You can connect with her on Twitter: @elizabethgraham
- Alex Ward with Why reading classics can help us answer age-old questions: An interview with Karen Swallow Prior
- Jared Kennedy with Conversations about gender should begin with humility: Helping parents navigate hard topics with their children
- Rachel Lonas with Why it’s important to value neurodiversity in the Church: And three ways you can help
- U.S. fertility dips to its lowest rate since the 1970s
- Biden sets goal of fully vaccinating 160 million Americans by July 4
- Children Now Account For 22% Of New U.S. COVID Cases. Why Is That?
- Pfizer vaccine expected to be approved for children ages 12-15 by next week
- TSA Extends Mask Mandate Aboard Flights Through Summer As Travel Increases
- Trump Facebook Ban Upheld by Oversight Board
- Amy Bockerstette to Be 1st Athlete With Down Syndrome to Compete for Collegiate Title
- Malian woman gives birth to nine babies
- Lindsay: What’s the worst thing you’ve ever witnessed at a wedding?
- Josh: The Courier, Dan Inserra’s getting over yourself
- Brent: Dad taught his son what we do with HR balls from the other teams
Connect with us on Twitter
- Brave by Faith: In this realistic yet positive book, renowned Bible teacher Alistair Begg examines the first seven chapters of Daniel to show us how to live bravely, confidently, and obediently in an increasingly secular society. | Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com
- Every person has dignity and potential. But did you know that nearly 1 in 3 American adults has a criminal record? To learn more and sign up for the virtual Second Chance month visit prisonfellowship.org/secondchances.