Jeff, Chelsea, and Travis discuss President Biden’s first week of executive actions, both those which are praiseworthy and others which raise concern. This flurry of policy-making from the White House also shows how far we’ve strayed from the constitutional structure of our federal government.
Then, our colleague Elizabeth Graham joins the roundtable for the first time to introduce the ERLC’s Psalm 139 Project which places life-saving ultrasound machines in pregnancy care centers. The ERLC’s efforts to Stand For Life take a big step forward this year as we launch our Road to ROE50 initiative at our annual Evangelicals For Life conference.
Elizabeth Graham serves as Vice President of Operations and Life Initiatives for the ERLC. She provides leadership, guidance and strategy for life and women’s initiatives and provides oversight to other strategic projects as needed. Additionally, she directs the leadership, management and operations for all ERLC events. Elizabeth is a graduate of the University of Tennessee and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. She is married to Richmond, and they have a son and a daughter.
Resources from the Conversation
- The team’s favorite Bernie Sanders memes
- Read more: President Biden’s first week of executive actions by Policy Staff
- Read more: Why Christians can celebrate the peaceful transition of power by Jeff Pickering
- Listen to the podcast about the book Travis mentioned: Yuval Levin on the fractures in American public life and the path to renewal
- Go deeper: ERLC’s 2021 Public Policy Agenda
- Learn more about the ERLC’s Psalm 139 Project
- Listen to learn about Lifeline Children’s Services: Herbie Newell on the pro-life ethic
- Psalm 139 Project to donate 10 ultrasound machines to pregnancy resource centers across America
- Watch: The Pearl Brown Story + Eric Brown’s EFL Keynote
- Register for EFL on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
- Join ERLC as we STAND FOR LIFE at ERLC.com/STANDFORLIFE
- Visit ERLC.com/STORE to download “A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Your Children About Gender: Helping Kids Navigate a Confusing Culture”
- Subscribe to ERLC’s Policy Newsletter