In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss the 100th anniversary of the Tulsa Race Massacre, a Christian response to Pride Month, a major leadership change in Israel, and recent news involving the ERLC. They also cover new ERLC content including a critical abortion case headed to the Supreme Court, questions about content moderation on social media, and one city’s approach to combatting abortion through local ordinances.
- Jordan Wootten with Explainer: Supreme Court takes up Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization
- Jason Thacker with Should the government regulate social media? Florida’s new social media bill and the crisis of online governance
- Catherine Parks with Explainer: Lebanon, Ohio, Becomes Sanctuary City for the Unborn
- 100 Years since the Tulsa Race Massacre. Churches are leading on racial unity.
- June is “Pride” Month. How should Christians think about that?
- A major shake-up in Israel’s national leadership. What’s that mean for the Biden Administration?
- A leaked letter from Russell Moore sparks conversations within the SBC about race and sexual abuse.
- Lindsay: Hannah Hall children’s books
- Josh: Teen wrestled a Bear video
- Brent: SBC Annual meeting (sbcannualmeeting.net)
Connect with us on Twitter
Love your church: This engaging book by Tony Merida explores what church is, why it’s exciting to be a part of it, and why it’s worthy of our love and commitment. | Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com