In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the milestone of 100 days of war in Ukraine, the threat toward Justice Kavanaugh, and Boris Johnson’s narrow vote of confidence. They also talk about the beginning of hearings regarding Jan. 6 and the recall of the district attorney in San Francisco.
- Gregg R. Allison with What is a man? Looking at a historical, contemporary, and essential answer (Discipling Your Church for a World in Sexual Crisis)
- Katie McCoy with What is a woman? God’s intent for sex and gender
- Daniel Hostetter with Explainer: State Department releases 2021 International Religious Freedom Report
- Washington Post: Threat against Justice Kavanaugh
- Baptist Press: 100 days of war in Ukraine
- CNBC: Boris Johnson survives vote of confidence
- Yahoo News: Jan. 6 hearings begin
- CNN: San Francisco voters recall District Attorney Chesa Boudin
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. It’s important for us all to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.