In this episode, Lindsay and Brent talk with their former ERLC colleague, Dan Darling. He is now the director of the Land Center for Cultural Engagement at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and assistant professor of Faith and Culture at Texas Baptist College.
- Land Center for Cultural Engagement
- Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Reagan Presidential Library
- Lincoln Presidential Library
- Truman Presidential Library
- A Non-Anxious Presence by Mark Sayers
- Mark of the Christian by Francis Shaffer
- Churchill: Walking with Destiny by Andrew Roberts
- Reagan: An American Journey by Bob Spitz
- My Grandfather’s Son: A Memoir by Justice Clarence Thomas
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted territory. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.