In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the end, for now, of the airline mask mandate, a professor whose religious liberty was protected regarding pronoun usage, and President Biden promising more aid to Ukraine. They also talk about the French presidential debate and the upcoming SBC presidential candidate forum.
- Daryl Crouch with How churches and communities can collaborate to overcome the opioid crisis
- Candice Watters with Is there a bold religious movement for access to abortion? An unholy claim and a pro-life people
- Allyson Howell with How My Sister with Down Syndrome Changed Everything: Choosing Life is Not Easy, But It’s Better
- No more masks…maybe?
- The case of the professor and pronouns | ADF news release
- POTUS promises more aid to Ukraine
- French Presidential Debate
- FBC Keller to host candidate forum with SBC president candidates
- Lindsay: Queen Elizabeth celebrates 96th birthday in milestone jubilee year | The Gospel Coalition Good Faith debates
- Brent: The Good Faith Podcast with David French and Curtis Chang
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.