In this episode, Lindsay and Brent recap the SBC Executive Committee trustee meeting, the FDA approval of Pfizer booster, Morman churches requiring masks, the United States special envoy to Haiti, how a woman with Down syndrom lost a court case against abortion, how marines rescued a woman trapped in flood, and why Chick-Fil-A was removed from the Kansas City airport. They also give a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Brad Hambrick with “What Joseph’s story teaches us about abuse, forgiveness, power differentials, and wisdom,” Daniel Patterson with “How to approach parenting with wisdom, grit, and gospel focus: 4 helpful features of Full Circle Parenting,” and Jason Thacker with “What online pornography debates teach us about morality and governance.”
- Brad Hambrick with What Joseph’s story teaches us about abuse, forgiveness, power differentials, and wisdom
- Daniel Patterson with How to approach parenting with wisdom, grit, and gospel focus: 4 helpful features of Full Circle Parenting
- Jason Thacker with What online pornography debates teach us about morality and governance
- SBC EC responds to task force
- EC members grieved by recent meeting; optimistic about path ahead
- FDA gives approval to Pfizer’s booster shot
- Mormon Church to require masks
- US Special Envoy to Haiti resigns amid deportations
- Woman with Down syndrome losts court case against abortion law
- Chick-fil-A removed from KCI Airport
- Brent: Marines rescue woman trapped in flood
- Lindsay: Cruella
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Death of Porn: Men of Integrity Building a World of Nobility. by Ray Ortlund || Pornography may seem inescapable, but God can free us from its destructive power. In this book, Ortlund writes six personal letters, as from a father to his son, giving hope to men who have been misled by porn into devaluing themselves and others. The Death of Porn inspires men to come together in new ways to fight the injustice of porn and build a world of nobility for every man and woman—for the sake of future generations. || Pick up a copy wherever books are sold or visit crossway.org/plus to find out how you can get 30% off + a free copy of the ebook.
- What God Has to Say about Our Bodies || There’s a danger in focusing too much on the body. There’s also a danger in not valuing it enough. In this book, Sam Allberry explains that all of us are fearfully and wonderfully made, and should regard our physicality as a gift. He offers biblical guidance for living, including understanding gender, sexuality, and identity; dealing with aging, illness, and death; and considering the physical future hope that we have in Christ. || Pick up a copy wherever books are sold or visit crossway.org/plus to find out how you can get 30% off + a free copy of the ebook.