In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the Sexual Abuse Task Force recommendations, the Psalm 139 Project teaming up with former NFL player Ben Watson, and the baby formula shortage. They also discuss the debates on the Hill about gun control, and weeping with those who weep.
- Casey McCall with How the Cooperative Program has funded SBC missions: A historic dilemma and the Southern Baptist solution
- Casey B. Hough with Weeping amid the evils of this world: Mourning the shootings, facing our mortality, and hoping in Christ
- Jason Thacker with Why a truncated vision of religious freedom is dangerous to the common good
- Baptist Press: New recommendations center on database and implementation task force
- Special recognition for Dr. Tony Wolfe, of the SBTC, for this piece in BP
- Baptist Press: Watsons and ERLC team up again for a Psalm 139 ultrasound placement
- WSJ: Baby formula shortage is a “crisis”
- Punchbowl News: Inside the House’s Gun Strategy
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page |Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics. That’s ERLC.com/sexualethics.