In this episode, Josh, Lindsay, and Brent discuss west coast wildfires, Disney’s Mulan, the ongoing opioid crisis, the Tokyo Olympics, the return of the NFL, and SheSheds. Lindsay also gives a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including a piece by Catherine Parks with “Are we teaching our children civility with our lives? Putting ourselves in another’s shoes,” Dan Darling with “5 things I learned about work from working remote,” and Jeff Pickering with “Why I’ve looked forward to church outside during COVID-19.” Also in this episode, the hosts are joined by Meagan Smith to talk about the last six months since the start of quarantine.
- Catherine Parks with Are we teaching our children civility with our lives? Putting ourselves in another’s shoes
- Dan Darling with 5 things I learned about work from working remote
- Jeff Pickering with Why I’ve looked forward to church outside during COVID-19
- California’s Bay Area wakes up to disorienting orange skies
- At least seven dead as swath of wildfires rage across California, Oregon, Washington, other western states
- Disney’s live-action Mulan released worldwide after months-long delays
- Disney’s ‘Mulan’ faces criticism for filming in China’s Xinjiang region
- The Opioid Crisis, Already Serious, Has Intensified During Coronavirus Pandemic
- New York City to resume indoor dining at restaurants
- West Virginia University becomes the latest school to backtrack on in-person classes after a spike in COVID-19 cases
- Tokyo Olympics will go ahead ‘with or without COVID-19′ says IOC vice president
- Special report: The NFL is back and weirder than ever
- Americans are buying, building, converting backyard sheds into home offices
Connect with us on Twitter
- Caring Well Hiring Guide – Download your free copy now and strengthen your efforts to make your church safe for survivors and safe from abuse.