We begin 2021 with a conversation between Jeff Pickering and Russell Moore about the attack on the U.S. Capitol, and not just that as a lone event but all that led up to it. The constant assault on the truth and reality of the 2020 presidential election, that Joe Biden won and Donald Trump lost, stirred up the worst of partisan passions and led to an unimaginable assault on our democracy and a historic tragedy on Wednesday, January 6.
The interview was hosted as an ERLC webinar on Friday, January 8, 2020.
Resources from the Conversation
- Watch the interview
- Read Moore’s newsletter from Jan. 11: The Roman Road from Insurrection
- Read Moore’s newsletter from Nov. 16: Looking for Truth in Post-Election America
- Read Moore’s article from Nov. 7: Christians, Let’s Pray for President-Elect Joe Biden
- Join ERLC as we STAND FOR LIFE at ERLC.com/STANDFORLIFE
- Visit ERLC.com/STORE to download “A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Your Children About Gender: Helping Kids Navigate a Confusing Culture”
- Subscribe to ERLC’s Policy Newsletter
The Washington Post / Contributor