Jeremy Tedesco, senior council at the Alliance Defending Freedom, joins Matt Hawkins and Travis Wussow to discuss the nuances of the Supreme Court’s 7-2 decision in Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission.
- ERLC Explainer: Supreme Court supports baker in an important religious liberty case
- Top quotes from the Masterpiece Cakeshop Supreme Court win | ERLC Policy Staff
- A good trajectory for the future of Christians in the public square | Andrew Walker
- Press Release: Russell Moore: Ruling ‘A win for all Americans’
- VIDEO: Russell Moore comments at SCOTUS
- VIDEO: Travis Wussow interviews ADF’s Michael Farris at SCOTUS
- Case page at Alliance Defending Freedom
- Case page at SCOTUSBlog
Jeremy Tedesco serves as senior counsel and vice president of U.S. Advocacy and Administration for Alliance Defending Freedom, where he helps oversee the implementation of strategic initiatives and advocacy campaigns. Full bio...