The ERLC’s public policy advocacy includes supporting good legislation while also opposing bills that are harmful to the common good. Jeff and Chelsea welcome their friend Katie Glenn from Americans United for Life to discuss how the promotion of justice for life-affirming laws requires both.
Katie Glenn serves as Government Affairs Counsel at Americans United for Life. Her work to enact pro-life laws at the state and federal level includes writing and testifing on all of AUL’s issue areas across the United States. She is an associate editor of Defending Life 2020, and plays an integral role in AUL’s growing advocacy in Latin America. Prior to AUL, she worked with legislators, faith leaders, and religious institutions to protect religious freedom for all Americans, while traveling across the country to assist in the legislative process. She graduated with honors from Tulane University and earned her Juris Doctor from the University Of Florida Levin College Of Law.
Resources from the Conversation
- Connect with Katie at AUL
- Read more: ERLC opposes H.R.5 the Equality Act
- Go deeper: What is the Equality Act? by ERLC Policy Staff
- Watch the Super Bowl ad on US Paralympian Jessica Long
- Check out the 2 reports Katie referenced Unsafe, a 50-state investigative report on America’s abortion industry conditions and Defending Life 2021
- Subscribe to ERLC’s Policy Newsletter
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Tune in