In this episode, Lindsay celebrates Brent Leatherwood as the newly elected president of the ERLC. Then, Lindsay and Brent discuss the latest update with the Yeshiva University case, the delay of the Respect for Marriage Act vote, and the legacy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Policy Staff with Explainer: The Yeshiva University case and its implications for religious liberty
- ERLC Staff with Why Christians should oppose gambling (Jason Thacker article)
- SCOTUSBlog: Court rules against Yeshiva University appeal
- Punchbowl News: RFMA Vote possibly delayed to Lame Duck Session
- The funeral for Queen Elizabeth II will be held on Sept. 19
- Roger Federer announces retirement
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Tune in