In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss Ketanji Brown Jackson and the Senate confirmation, Oklahoma’s news on the abortion front, and news concerning SBC presidential candidates. They also talk about a seminary dean gunned down in Ukraine, and opening day for MLB.
- Lindsay Nicolet with Remember those who are in prison: An interview with Brenna Norwood about The Heart of Texas Foundation, prison ministry, and the power of Jesus
- Marissa Postell with What is abortion tourism?
- Alex Ward with What can we learn from John Leland’s life? An interview with Eric Smith about religious liberty, cultural engagement, and evangelism
- Senate confirms Ketanji Brown Jackson to Supreme Court in historic vote
- Oklahoma makes news on abortion front | ERLC.com/Dobbs
- Rice withdraws as SBC presidential candidate
- Bart Barber will be nominated for SBC President
- Gunned down seminary dean was trying to walk to safety, friend says
- Opening Day for MLB is here
- Lindsay: Slow Horses
- Brent: The Masters begins.
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
iTunes | Google Play | Stitcher | Tune in