In this episode, Lindsay and Brent discuss the SBC Executive Committee extending task force negotiations, the CDC urging pregnant women to get the COVID-19 vaccine, Youtube cracking down on anti-vaccine misinformation videos, COVID cases falling by 25%, and the Senate reaching a last-minute deal to avoid a government shutdown. They also give a rundown of this week’s ERLC content including Jason Thacker with “Is Facebook discipling your church members? How technology is shaping the church and altering our worldview,” Catherine Parks with “What is the state of abortion around the world? An international round-up of recent legislative efforts regarding abortion,” and Jill Waggoner with “Mindy Belz helps Christians think about the Middle East: 9/11, suffering, and the hope we have in Jesus.”
- Jason Thacker with Is Facebook discipling your church members? How technology is shaping the church and altering our worldview
- Catherine Parks with What is the state of abortion around the world? An international round-up of recent legislative efforts regarding abortion
- Jill Waggoner with Mindy Belz helps Christians think about the Middle East: 9/11, suffering, and the hope we have in Jesus
- SBC EC extends task force negotiations
- CDC to pregnant women: Get vaccinated
- Youtube cracks down on anti-vaccine videos
- COVID cases fall by 25%
- Senate reaches last-minute deal to avoid shutdown
Connect with us on Twitter
- Mere Evangelism by Randy Newman | | C.S. Lewis was used by God in the conversions of countless people, but evangelism is an extraordinary task to most people. You may feel inadequate, but in this book evangelist Randy Newman skillfully helps us to apply some of the famous methods Lewis used in our own conversations with unbelievers, whatever their attitude towards the Christian faith.
- Any Time, Any Place, Any Prayer by Laura Wifler, co-founder of Risen Motherhood | | This beautifully illustrated Bible storybook takes children on a journey from the start of the Bible story to the end. Children will learn a biblical understanding of prayer, why it’s amazing, and that they can enjoy talking with God about anything, anytime, anywhere.