In this episode, Lindsay talks with Hannah Daniel about the Senate’s affirmative vote on the Respect for Marriage Act, the upcoming oral arguments for 303 Creative, and her trip to the border next week. They also discuss pro-life issues and the life-saving work of ultrasound machines.
- Laura Campbell with 3 things to know about pregnancy resources centers
- Chelsea Patterson Sobolik with 5 misconceptions surrounding adoption
- Senate votes to pass the Respect for Marriage Act
- Explainer: Why the ERLC Still Opposes the Respect for Marriage Act
- Quote from Brent Leatherwood in an article from Deseret News.
- 303 Creative oral arguments next week at the Supreme Court
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page Prayer Guide | Right now, the Supreme Court is considering a major Mississippi abortion case called Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. The ERLC and other pro-life organizations filed an amicus brief in this case urging the Supreme Court to overturn the disatrous Roe v. Wade decision. Members of our team also joined pro-life advocates on the steps of the Supreme Court when oral arguments were heard last December. As we approach the Supreme Court’s final decision in June of this year, it’s important for Christians to pray for this landmark case and begin preparing our churches to serve vulnerable women and children in a potential post-Roe world. Download our free prayer guide at ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Dobbs Resource Page | Many Christians are aware that an important case about abortion is being decided at the Supreme Court this June. But for many, this case is confusing and wrapped in a lot of legal jargon. The ERLC wants to help with that, so we’ve created a resource page that will help you and your church understand what this case means, what could happen if Roe v. Wade is overturned, and how your church can prepare to serve vulnerable women and children in the aftermath. To learn more about the Dobbs case and how you can pray, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.