ERLC’s acting director of public policy, Chelsea Sobolik shares the top three stories from Washington, D.C., that you need to know about, shares how Christians ought to think about these issues, and ways Christians can get involved.
Resources from the Conversation
- Send Relief and World Relief work together to resettle Afghan refugees
- Why the U.S. should provide Priority 2 refugee status for Afghans fleeing persecution
- Evangelical Leaders Call on the Biden Administration to Stand with Afghan Allies
- ERLC disapproves of efforts to strip Hyde Amendment, other protections in federal funding
- Explainer: What you should know about the Texas Heartbeat Act and the Supreme Court
- Subscribe to ERLC’s Policy Newsletter