In this episode, Josh, Brent, Julie, and Meagan discuss the inauguration, QAnon in light of Trump leaving the White House, the new COVID-19 variant, Uyghurs “genocide,” the four nominees for SBC president, the March for Life going virtual this year, and the states Americans are choosing to work from home in. Julie also gives a rundown of some of the ERLC’s most popular content from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Julie Masson serves as Director of External Engagement for the ERLC. She is responsible for strategic planning, development and implementation of the ERLC brand strategy across all ERLC departments and provides leadership and oversight for the ERLC marketing team as well as coordinating external affairs and partnership deliverables. Julie and her husband Jesse spent two years in Spain with the International Mission Board before moving to Kansas City where they live with their three children. She is a graduate of Iowa State University. You can connect with her on Twitter: @juliermasson
- Joe Biden sworn in as 46th president of the United States
- Trump departs on final Air Force One flight
- QAnon reels following inauguration
- STATEMENT ON 2021 MARCH FOR LIFE
- New California Variant May Be Driving Virus Surge There, Study Suggests
- Field of Flags’ put on display at the National Mall ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration
- U.S. declares China’s actions against Uyghurs “genocide”
- Randy Adams announced as nominee for SBC president
- Pastor @EdLitton to be third candidate for SBC president
- The states Americans headed to the most in 2020, according to U-Haul
- Julie: KidNuz
- Josh: The Ten Commandments: What They Mean, Why They Matter, and Why We Should Obey Them
- Brent: Bernie Sanders memes
Connect with us on Twitter
- A Parent’s Guide to Teaching Your Children About Gender: by Jared Kennedy. This short book walks through six conversation topics designed to help you apply the truth and hope of the gospel to the complex issue of gender.
- Stand for Life: At the ERLC, we stand for life. Our work to save preborn babies and care for the vulnerable is vital to our work. Believing that abortion can end in our lifetime, will you join us as we STAND FOR LIFE?
TOBIAS SCHWARZ / Getty Contributor