In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss U.S. and Russia negotiations, the prevalence of the Omicron variant, and why store shelves are so empty. They also talk about the drama between Australia and Novak Djokovic, protecting your children from social media’s harms, and ethical issues in technology to watch in 2022.
- Candice Watters with How to protect your children from social media’s harms: Delay, prepare, and disciple
- Elizabeth Bristow with Why Southern Baptists care about the Uyghur genocide: An interview with Griffin Gulledge on the SBC resolution, religious liberty, and praying for the Uyghurs
- Jason Thacker with 4 ethical Issues in technology to watch for in 2022
- U.S. and Russian negotiations lead nowhere
- Fauci: Omicron will find “virtually everybody”
- McConnell takes issue with Biden’s big voting rights speech
- Why are store shelves empty?
- Will Novak Djokovic play tennis in Australia?
- Lindsay: Disney’s Encanto
- Brent: Georgia defeats Alabama in college football championship
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Big Wide Welcome // This episode was brought to you by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Big Wide Welcome by Trillia Newbell. Building on the popular book God’s Very Good Idea, The Big Wide Welcome inspires kids to be like Jesus and love others. Grab your copy and some free coloring sheets at thegoodbook.com.
- Prison Fellowship — Second Chance Month // Every person has dignity and potential. But one in three American adults has a criminal record, which limits their access to education, jobs, housing, and other things they need to reach that potential. Join Prison Fellowship this April as they celebrate “Second Chance Month”. Find out how you and your church can help unlock second chances for formerly incarcerated people who have repaid their debt to society. Learn how at prisonfellowship.org.