In this episode, Chelsea and Lindsay discuss the ERLC’s 2022 Policy Agenda, seeking justice, and Valentine’s Day.
- Jason Thacker with How do we seek justice without compromising truth? An interview with Thaddeus Williams about social media, social justice, and a Christian’s responsibility
- Elizabeth Bristow with What do Christians need to know about child sex trafficking? A conversation with Gretchen Smeltzer, founder of Into the Light
- Michael and Melissa Kruger with How to pray through conflict as a couple: An excerpt from “5 Things to Pray for Your Spouse”
Connect with us on Twitter
- Prison Fellowship | Second Chance Month // Every person has dignity and potential. But one in three American adults has a criminal record, which limits their access to education, jobs, housing, and other things they need to reach that potential. Join Prison Fellowship this April as they celebrate “Second Chance Month”. Find out how you and your church can help unlock second chances for formerly incarcerated people who have repaid their debt to society. Learn how at prisonfellowship.org.
- Psalm 139 Project // Through the Psalm 139 Project, the ERLC is placing 50 ultrasound machines by the 50th anniversary of Roe v. Wade in 2023, and thanks to the overwhelming generosity of Southern Baptists and our pro-life partners, we’re already halfway to our goal. But requests for these lifesaving machines continue to pour in from around the country, and our team can’t keep up without your help. Will you take a stand for life by helping us place our next ultrasound machine? One hundred percent of financial contributions designated to the Psalm 139 Project go toward purchasing ultrasound machines and providing training for workers. Learn more at ERLC.com/50by50.