In this episode, Lindsay and Brent discuss their end of year focus on the Psalm 139 Project. They also talk about the status of immigration reform in the United States, and an update on the Respect for Marriage Act.
- Carlotta White with How ultrasounds help moms choose life: Opening a window into the womb
- Hannah Daniel with What a visit to the border taught me about Advent
- CBS News: Last minute deal for immigration reforms fails
- Most recent SBC resolution on immigration (2018)
- Baptist Messenger: President Biden signs Respect for Marriage Act amid religious liberty concerns
- Explainer: Why the ERLC Still Opposes the Respect for Marriage Act
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted territory. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.