In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss inflation’s 30-year high, kids and COVID-19 vaccines, and Veterans Day. They also talk about a religious liberty case before the Supreme Court and the humility of three simple words.
- Jason Thacker with 3 words that will shape digital culture for good and cultivate virtue in the public square: The power of “I don’t know”
- Policy Staff with Explainer: Religious liberty case for Texas inmate heard at the Supreme Court
- Jill Waggoner with 5 reflections about my pro-life, whole-life convictions: How a military funeral affirmed my beliefs on human dignity
- Inflation at its highest in 30 years
- Kids getting vaccines; Anti-viral drugs
- Veterans Day and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Connect with us on Twitter
- The Dawn of Redeeming Grace // This episode was sponsored by The Good Book Company, publisher of The Dawn of Redeeming Grace .Join Sinclair Ferguson as he opens up the first two chapters of Matthew’s Gospel in these daily devotions for Advent. Each day’s reflection is full of insight and application and will help you to arrive at Christmas Day awed by God’s redeeming grace and refreshed by the hope of God’s promised King. Find out more about this book at thegoodbook.com.
- Outrageous Justice // God calls us to seek justice. But how should Christians respond? Outrageous Justice, a free small-group study from experts at Prison Fellowship, offers Christians a place to start. Explore the criminal justice system through a biblical lens and discover hands-on ways to pursue justice, hope, and restoration in your community. Get your free copy of Outrageous Justice, featuring a study guide, videos, and a companion book today! Visit prisonfellowship.org/outrageous-justice.