In this episode, Brent and Lindsay discuss the U.K.’s new prime minister, Rishi Sunak. They also talk about Putin’s threat of a radioactive bomb, the Refugee Resettlement Program, and the importance of SBC local associations.
- Hannah Daniel with Why we need to rebuild the Refugee Resettlement Program
- Matt Henslee with Why you should be involved in your local association: Cooperation means we are better together
- BBC: Rishi Sunak becomes Bristish Prime Minister
- AP: Sunak faces major economic hurdles as he takes office
- NY Times: Putin warns of radioactive bomb threat, labeled as disinformation by West
- Dispatch: The Diabolical Logic of Nuclear Blackmail
- AP: Prince Harry’s memoir, titled ‘Spare,’ to come out Jan. 10
Connect with us on Twitter
- Dobbs Resource Page | The release of the Dobbs decision marks a true turning point in the pro-life movement, a moment that Christians, advocates and many others have worked toward tirelessly for 50 years. Let us rejoice that we live in a nation where past injustices can still be corrected, as we also roll our sleeves up to save preborn lives, serve vulnerable mothers, and support families in our communities. To get more resources on this case, visit ERLC.com/Dobbs.
- Sexual Ethics Resource Page | Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the constant stream of entertainment and messages that challenge the Bible’s teachings on sexual ethics? It often feels like we’re walking through uncharted terrority. But no matter what we face in our ever-shifting culture, God’s design for human sexuality has never changed. The ERLC’s new sexual ethics resource page is full of helpful articles, videos, and explainers that will equip you to navigate these important issues with truth and grace. Get these free resources at ERLC.com/sexualethics.